BEST OF PRAGUE
& PILSNER BREWERY
& PILSEN CITY
LUNCH & ADMISSION FEE INCLUDED
Language: Čeština, English, Deutsch
See the biggest highlights of Prague on a sensitively prepared tailor-made program (Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, Jewish Town, etc.). Enjoy tasty Czech lunch afterwards and visit the beautiful countryside city Pilsen with famous Pilsner brewery tour including beer tasting session. All that in one day.
Pilsen is a beer-brewing capital of the world and you will sip true pilsner served straight from oak barrel in the brewery on a guided tour. The first pilsner lager was born there. Pilsen is also a historically valuable city with the 5th biggest synagogue in the world and the Cathedral of St. Bartholomew with the highest church tower in Czechia with stunning view.
Best of Czech Rep.
Prague + countryside
Hotel pick up, drop off
Why is this trip so unique?
- Unique customized combination of best of Prague with best of our countryside
- Prague highlights private tour
- Prague Castle – the largest castle complex in the world
- Majestic St. Vitus Cathedral – the biggest church in Czechia
- Czech crown jewels (replicas to see)
- Charles Bridge (14th century), Old Town Square & Astronomical Clock with show, Jewish Quarter, Lesser town (Kampa island, John Lennon Wall)
- Countryside trip to Pilsen and Pilsner Urquell Brewery (admission INCLUDED)
- Pilsner Urquell brewery tour (small group) with beer tasting from oak barrels
- Historic centre of Pilsen town private tour
- Cathedral of St. Bartholomew with the highest church tower in Czechia
- Republic square with golden fountains
- Renaissance City Hall
- Typical Czech cuisine (lunch INCLUDED)
- Insightful stories and recommendations
Your private guide-driver will meet you at your Prague stay. It is a local licensed expert, who knows the city the best and is flexible to customize the program to your needs. This tour is designed to see the main highlights of the town in an effective way – Prague Castle area (St. Vitus Cathedral), Lesser Town, Charles Bridge, Old Town Square with Astronomical clock and Jewish Quarter.
After exploring Prague enjoy comfortable private transfer about 1h drive to Pilsen to taste local Bohemian lunch (included). Visit Pilsner Urquell brewery on a guided tour in a small group (admission included) where pilsner type of the beer was born and where you taste this locally called “liquid bread” directly from oak barrels brewed according to the traditional recipe.
Explore the 13th century historic centre of the city with renaissance city hall (16th century) and overlook it from the highest church tower in Czech Republic (102 m / 334 ft).
You will feel like you are on a trip with an old local friend who is ready to give you the best insider tips and recommendations.
This tour fits the best for travelers which:
- have limited time in Prague and want to spend their time wisely
- don’t want to miss the main highlights and also insightful details passing them without noticing
- are interested in practical tips and local recommendations for where to eat, what to do, etc. avoiding tourist traps
- want to learn more about Czech mentality and rich history full of individual stories
- want to get oriented in the city and a good overview for the start of the trip
- want to see also piece of beautiful Czech countryside with its highlights