PRIVATE TRANSFER WITH STOP IN UNESCO TOWN
Language: Čeština, English, Deutsch
Explore unforgettable medieval gem Cesky Krumlov on the way from Prague to Vienna or vice versa. This UNESCO site includes the 700 year old chateau in the 2nd largest castle complex in Czechia, picturesque houses, medieval taverns and unique atmosphere. On the way you can stop at famous original Budweiser Budvar brewery in Ceske Budejovice to taste the beer and also at magical Hluboka chateau (optional). Enjoy this amazingly well preserved place with professional licensed guide on a comfortable ALL-INCLUSIVE private transfer with stop and no need to take care of anything.
Why is this trip so unique?
- Time savings: transfer combined with countryside trip
- UNESCO heritage – one of the most beautiful historical cities in Europe
- 2nd largest castle complex in Czechia (admission included)
- The best preserved Baroque Theatre in Europe (reservation required)
- Revolving outdoor theatre
- Original Budweiser Budvar brewery visitors’ centre and taste of the beer (optional)
- Magical Hluboka chateau (optional)
- Insightful stories and recommendations
- Shopping of local products
- Typical Czech cuisine in medieval tavern (lunch included)
Video copyright: CzechTourism
(For opposite direction Vienna-Prague vice versa) Your private guide and driver will pick you up at your Prague place. After approx. 2-2,5h of comfortable drive you start exploring the castle area of Cesky Krumlov including a unique revolving outdoor theater and interiors (optional). The city is a historical jewel hidden in South Bohemia (vacation countryside area of locals) on the meanders of the Vltava river. Different aristocratic families formed the city into one of the most beautiful historic towns in Europe. Read More