PRIVATE TRANSFER WITH STOP IN UNESCO TOWN
ALL-INCLUSIVE: ADMISSION AND LUNCH
Language: Čeština, English, Deutsch
Explore unforgettable medieval gem Cesky Krumlov on the way from Prague to Passau or vice versa ALL-INCLUSIVE (including lunch & tour & castle admission). This UNESCO site includes the 700 year old chateau in the 2nd largest castle complex in Czechia, picturesque houses, medieval taverns and unique atmosphere. On the way you can stop at famous original Budweiser Budvar brewery or at magical Hluboka chateau (optional). Enjoy this amazingly well preserved place with professional licensed guide on a comfortable private transfer.
Why is this trip so unique?
- Time savings: transfer combined with countryside trip
- UNESCO heritage – one of the most beautiful historical cities in Europe
- 2nd largest castle complex in Czechia (admission included)
- The best preserved Baroque Theatre in Europe (reservation required)
- Revolving outdoor theatre
- Original Budweiser Budvar brewery visitors’ centre and taste of the beer (optional)
- Magical Hluboka chateau (optional)
- Insightful stories and recommendations
- Shopping of local products
- Typical Czech cuisine in medieval tavern (lunch included)
Video copyright: CzechTourism
For opposite direction Vienna-Prague vice versa
(For opposite direction Passau-Prague vice versa) Your private guide / driver will pick you up at your Prague place. After approx. 2-2,5h of comfortable drive you start exploring the castle area of Cesky Krumlov including a unique revolving outdoor theater and interiors (the castle is open in April-October, castle interiors are open Tue-Sun, castle gardens are open Mon-Sun). On the way you can stop at magical Hluboka chateau (optional) and original Budweiser Budvar brewery visitors’ centre, taste the beer and see the historical square of Ceske Budejovice (optional). Read More
The city Cesky Krumlov is a historical jewel hidden in South Bohemia (vacation countryside area of locals) on the meanders of the Vltava river. Different aristocratic families formed the city into one of the most beautiful historic towns in Europe.
Enjoy private tour of Old Town & tour of castle interiors (group, admission included). Taste a lunch in a medieval tavern on the Vltava river bank (lunch included).
After these stops you continue next 2-2,5h to Passau with comfortable transfer.
All the time you will be accompanied by a smiling professional local guide that is flexible to customize the program to your needs. You will feel like you are on a trip with an old local friend who is ready to give you the best insider tips and recommendations.