PRIVATE TRANSFER WITH STOP IN UNESCO TOWN
ALL-INCLUSIVE: ADMISSION AND LUNCH
Language: Čeština, English, Deutsch
Explore unforgettable medieval gem Cesky Krumlov on the way from Prague to Hallstatt (or vice versa) with professional guide. This UNESCO site includes the 700 year old chateau in the 2nd largest castle complex in Czechia, picturesque houses, medieval taverns and unique atmosphere. On this private transfer you are accompanied with private professional licensed guide-driver all the time. Admission & lunch are included. On the way you can stop at famous original Budweiser Budvar brewery in Ceske Budejovice to taste the beer and also at magical Hluboka chateau (optional).
Why is this trip so unique?
- Time savings: transfer combined with countryside trip
- UNESCO heritage – one of the most beautiful historical cities in Europe
- 2nd largest castle complex in Czechia (admission included)
- The best preserved Baroque Theatre in Europe (reservation required)
- Revolving outdoor theatre
- Original Budweiser Budvar brewery visitors’ centre and taste of the beer (optional)
- Magical Hluboka chateau (optional)
- Insightful stories and recommendations
- Shopping of local products
- Typical Czech cuisine in medieval tavern (lunch included)
Video copyright: CzechTourism
(For opposite direction Hallstatt-Prague vice versa) Your private guide-driver will pick you up at your Prague place (or Hallstatt place by vice versa option). After approx. 2-2,5h of comfortable drive you start exploring the castle area of Cesky Krumlov including a unique revolving outdoor theater and interiors (ADMISSION INCLUDED, the castle is open in April-October, castle interiors are open Tue-Sun, castle gardens are open Mon-Sun). The city is a historical jewel hidden in South Bohemia (vacation countryside area of locals) on the meanders of the Vltava river. Different aristocratic families formed the city into one of the most beautiful historic towns in Europe. Read More
A private tour of the Old Town will explain to you the mysterious history of this place with its individual stories. After enjoying views of the city and losing yourself in the maze of picturesque houses taste lunch in a medieval tavern on the Vltava river bank (INCLUDED). On the way you can stop at magical Hluboka chateau (optional) and original Budweiser Budvar brewery visitors’ centre (optional). After these stops you continue next 3h to Hallstatt with comfortable transfer.
All the time you will be accompanied by a smiling professional local guide that is flexible to customize the program to your needs. You will feel like you are on a trip with an old local friend.