BEST OF PRAGUE
PRIVATE WALKING TOUR
CUSTOMIZED PRIVATE WALKING TOUR
Language: Čeština, English, Deutsch
On the Best of Prague private walking tour you see the biggest highlights of Prague. Professional Prague private guide prepares sensitively tailor-made program. It is based on your interests and time possibilities. It will give you the best knowledge base, orientation as well as practical tips about Prague and Czechs for further exploration on your own.
Private walking tour of Prague
Private local licensed guide
additional hours optional
Meeting at your Prague place
The most effective use of time
Why is this tour so unique?
- Highlights of UNESCO heritage,
one of the most beautiful historical cities in Europe
- Licenced top rated Prague private guide
- Prague Castle – the largest castle complex in the world
- Majestic St. Vitus Cathedral – the biggest church in Czechia
- Czech crown jewels (replicas to see)
- medieval Charles Bridge (14th century)
- Old Town Square & Astronomical Clock with show
- Jewish Quarter
- Lesser town (Kampa island, John Lennon Wall)
- New Town (Wenceslas Square, Municipal House & Powder Gate,
- Estate & National Theaters, Rudolfinum)
- Typical Czech cuisine – avoiding tourist traps
- Boat ride under Charles bridge (optional)
- Insightful stories and recommendations
Video copyright: CzechTourism
Your Prague private guide will pick you up at your place of stay from where you start exploring the city. The guide adjusts the plan according to your interests and time possibilities. This tour is designed to see the main highlights of the town in an effective way. So usually the focus of the itinerary is on Prague Castle area (gardens, St. Vitus Cathedral, Royal palace, Golden Lane, etc.), Lesser Town (John Lennon Wall, Kampa Island), Charles Bridge, Old Town Square with Astronomical clock and Jewish Quarter or New Town, etc. Read More
In case of request of a special tour (Strahov library interiors, Jewish quarter synagogues interiors, etc.), please let us know in advance. Then we can verify the opening hours on the particular day and you won’t miss it.
This tour fits the best for travelers which:
- have limited time in Prague and want to spend their time wisely;
- don’t want to miss the main highlights and also insightful details passing by;
- are interested in practical tips and local recommendations for money exchange, where to eat, avoiding tourist traps…;
- want to learn more about Czech mentality and rich history full of personal stories;
- want to get oriented in the city and a good overview for the start of the trip.
Your private uide is a local licensed expert, therefore he knows the city the best and is also flexible to adjust the program any time you need. You will feel like you are on a trip with an old local friend.
Prague is one of the most popular cities in Europe. Thanks to its rich long history, strategic position, very well preserved city centre as well as UNESCO protection it became a gem in the middle of the continent we are honored to show you.