& PILSEN CITY
PILSEN PRIVATE TOUR
ALL-INCLUSIVE: LUNCH & ADMISSION INCLUDED
Language: Čeština, English, Deutsch
Pilsen city is a beer-brewing capital of the world. Certainly, the first pilsner lager was born there. On this trip you will enjoy not only comfort of a private car and private guided tour of Pilsen City centre but also a guided tour through Pilsner Urquell brewery. It is finished by a tasting session of unfiltered beer, tapped from oak barrels. Nowhere else you can taste this liquid bread brewed according to the original recipe.
On the way to Pilsen you visit also Zbiroh chateau – originally 13th century castle – on a guided tour. Czech Grand Master Freemason Alphonse Mucha painted there his world famous art nouveau works (The Slav Epic birthplace). In short, all that on a private pilsen tour ALL-INCLUSIVE with professional local guide customizing the day to your wishes. Price includes also the brewery tour, castle tour admission and lunch.
Day trip from Prague
Why is this trip so unique?
- Pilsner Urquell brewery tour with beer tasting (admission INCLUDED)
- Typical Czech lunch in local beer house (INCLUDED)
- Historical centre
- 13th century city square with golden fountains
- 2nd biggest synagogue in Europe (5th of the world)
- Cathedral with the highest church tower in Czechia
- One of the largest historical underground systems in Central Europe (optional)
- Chateau Zbiroh – Czech Grand Master Freemason Alphonse Mucha, famous art nouveau painter atelier (The Slav Epic birthplace)
Your private guide-driver will pick you up at your Prague place. After approx. 1h of a comfortable & safe private drive you reach Zbiroh chateau. Firstly it used to be 13th century castle nowadays rebuilt in a beautiful chateau. Secondly it served also as an atelier to famous Czech art nouveau painter Alphonse Mucha, Czech Grand Master Freemason. Experience this residence on a tour (group, audio guides, admission INCLUDED). Read More