& ECO FARM
PILSEN PRIVATE DAY TRIP
BREWERY ADMISSION & CHEESE TASTING INCLUDED
Language: Čeština, English, Deutsch
Pilsen city is a beer-brewing capital of the world with brewing tradition since 13th century. Certainly the first pilsner lager was born there. On the Pilsen private day trip you will enjoy a guided tour through Pilsner Urquell brewery. Above all it is finished by a tasting session of unfiltered beer, tapped from oak barrels.
Visit also Zbiroh 13th century castle on the way. It was turned into chateau where Czech Grand Master Freemason Alphonse Mucha painted his world famous art nouveau works. After that finally experience a local family eco-farm and taste homemade goat cheese, milk, etc. All that on a private ALL-INCLUSIVE day trip with professional guide customizing the day to your wishes. Price includes also the brewery admission & both tastings.
Day trip from Prague
Why is this trip so unique?
- Pilsner Urquell brewery tour with beer tasting (admission included)
- Typical Czech lunch (not included)
- Historical centre
- 13th century city square with golden fountains
- 2nd biggest synagogue in Europe (5th of the world)
- Cathedral with the highest church tower in Czechia
- One of the largest historical underground systems in Central Europe (optional)
- Chateau Zbiroh – Czech Grand Master Freemason Alfons Mucha, famous art nouveau painter atelier (admission fee not included)
- Local family eco-farm visit with cheese tasting (included)
Your private guide-driver will pick you up at your Prague place. After approx. 1h of a comfortable & safe drive you reach Zbiroh chateau. Firstyl it used to be 13th century castle nowadays rebuilt in a beautiful chateau. Secondly it served also as an atelier to famous Czech art nouveau painter Alphonse Mucha, Czech Grand Master Freemason. Experience this residence on a tour (group, audio guides, admission fee excluded). Read More