PILSEN DAY TRIP
ADMISSION & TASTINGS INCLUDED
Language: Čeština, English, Deutsch
Pilsen city is a beer-brewing capital of the world. The first pilsner lager was born there. On the Pilsen day trip you will enjoy a guided tour through Pilsner Urquell brewery. It is finished by a tasting session of unfiltered beer, tapped from oak barrels. After that you visit historic old town of the city on a private guided tour. And finally experience a local family Eco-farm and taste homemade goat cheese, milk, etc. All that on a private trip with professional guide customizing the day to your wishes. Price includes also the brewery admission & both tastings.
Day trip from Prague
Why is this trip so unique?
- Pilsner Urquell brewery tour with beer tasting (admission included)
- Local family eco-farm visit with cheese tasting (goats)
- Typical Czech lunch (excluded)
- Historical centre
- 13th century city square with golden fountains
- 2nd biggest synagogue in Europe (5th of the world)
- Cathedral with the highest church tower in Czechia
- One of the largest historical underground systems in Central Europe (optional)
- Adjustable children-friendly program (Techmania science centre, Dinopark, Zoo)
Your private guide-driver will pick you up at your Prague place. After approx. 1h 15min of a comfortable & safe drive you reach Pilsen. It has been the beer-brewing capital of the world since the 19th century. Read More